Activities for Adults at the Oasis Community Centre
We hold various regular activities, courses and groups for people of all ranges within the local community.
Activities for Adults
- OASIS Crafting Project – Evening craft workshops
- Simply Sewing – Sewing and needlework project for local people
- Mens Breakfast – Monthly Saturday Breakfast meeting for men of all ages – 9.00am
- Sewing Bees – Afternoon craft group
- Men on the Edge – Programme of activities, courses, groups and breakfast meetings to help and support men and reduce isolation
- Therapeutic/Gardening Project – For adults with mental health issues, special needs or disabilities
- MANSS – Male Abuse Notts Survior Support – Support drop in and care network for men who have suffered trauma of sexual or domestic abuse
- OASIS Women – Programme of activities and events for local women
- OASIS Gardening – Volunteer Programme – Gardening volunteering project
- Gardening for Life – Gardening project growing plants, fruit and vegetables for unemployed, elderly and people with special needs.