Activities for people with special needs at the Oasis Community Centre
We hold various regular activities, courses and groups for people of all ranges within the local community.
Activities for People with Special Needs
- OASIS Summer Holiday Play Scheme – Play scheme during summer holidays for children with disabilities, special needs or behavioural problems
- Treasured Kids Days – One to one respite care project for children with disabilities, special needs or behavioural problems
- Treasured Kids Family Days and Family Care – Family Days and family and parental support
Other Projects and Programmes
- Men on the Edge – Programme of activities, courses, groups and breakfast meetings to help and support men and reduce isolation
- Therapeutic/Gardening Project – For young people and adults with mental health issues, special needs or disabilities
- MANSS – Male Abuse Notts Survior Support – Support drop in and care network for men who have suffered trauma of sexual or domestic abuse
- Gardening for Life – Gardening project growing plants, fruit and vegetables for unemployed, elderly and people with special needs.